
Remember when I said I had declined the offer for the post of an Assistant Researchers at Synovate. I thought it was the end of it. Fortunately or maybe not so, it has taken a different shape now. I had declined their initial offering and they came back the following day, raising my salary package. I had declined again stating for potential job opportunities offer, which actually I had none. I thought that was the end anyway.
Just a while ago, the HR manager called and we chatted, and he is keen on having me with Synovate. He suggests the potential in me to handle the job, well, flattering,yea...but they are all nice anyway, till you nail the job I guess. Ok, let's stop being cynical here.
Anyway, he is willing to counter offer for a fairly much better salary package now and it has now made me think a bit. First, I am a fresh graduate with no experience, I should be lucky with repeated offers. Second, we all have to start off somewhere anyway, the bottom it is. Third, its not like I have any other offers now, why not take it and see where it leads and I could jump later on.
I told him I'll get back to him by Monday morning. I'm going to spend time praying about it and working some questions before I really give in my answer. Honestly, I am bored doing nothing and disappointed thinking about Zing itself.
An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Its clearly working on full gear at the moment.

0 Responses to “synovate”
Post a Comment